Bath and Body Works is a national chain brand part of the Limited Brands. The hand cream, body lotion, and fragrance collections are widely popular at shopping malls and online. They cover four areas: body and bath, home and candles, soaps and sanitizers, and spa and skin. It’s never been so easy nor so rewarding to pamper yourself. Pick up skin treatments, aromatherapy for stress relief, energy, sleep, and sensuality. They have great sales such as the semi-annual sale and also exclusive buy 3, get 3 free. Find out all the ways you can save on fruity, campfire, and natural scents, fragrances, washes, and candles from Bath and Body Works.
Bath & Body Works Coupons
I don’t know about you, but I love just about everything in Bath and Body Works. I love it even more when I can get a GREAT deal and save money while stocking up on the great products they offer. Find out all the best ways to save here!
Bath and Body Works Ways to Save
Bath and Body Works is a fun store to treat yourself or buy gifts for others and they have some great opportunities to save. Here are some of my favorite savings tips for a great store:
- Sales and clearance: You can find sales and clearance deals in store and online any time you shop. I always check the deals before I move on to the rest of my shopping in case I find something super spectacular. They often have a TON of seasonal clearance deals as holidays pass or seasons change so always check the sale section. You may find an amazing deal on a gift basket, full of goodies you love but priced to sell because it has a holiday candle or ribbon on it. You can repackage these or just use them for yourself if they are a scent you like. I love getting these types of deals to stock my gift closet.
- BOGO-type Deals: Bath and Body Works often has great deals that are a variation of a BOGO deal. Many times, it is something like a buy three, get three free type deal and if the deal can be matched with a coupon, you can really stretch your dollar. These types of deals occur with everything from travel-sized products to candles. Sign up to receive email notification of deals and you’ll always be in the know. We post all the best deals in the GCN blog as well so follow us for all the updates too.
- Promotion codes, coupon codes and coupons: You can ALWAYS find a coupon for Bath and Body Works and even better, sometimes it can be used with a super deal. Read the fine print so you know exactly how you can use the coupon and if it can be paired with other promotions. If you can pair it with a BOGO deal, you are in it to win it with savings. Before you shop, always check our store page for any online promotions or printable coupons and you’ll save more by using these. The sometimes offer text coupons as well and we’ll let you know when these are available.
- Combination Sales: You can often find this type of sale at Bath and Body Works and it’s usually something along the lines of 4 Lotions for $15. It’s a set price for a set number of products but you can mix and match and sometimes you can combine this deal with a coupon or promo code. Always check the sizes of the product you are buying, some may have a bonus or be larger and still included in the sale. Make sure you get the most for your dollar by paying attention to these details.
- Freebies: Bath and Body Works has some great offers for free products with purchase or without. If you live near a store, this is a great way to pick up a free product that you can use in gift baskets, for a stocking stuffer or just to treat yourself for all the hard work you’ve done saving money for your family.
- Love It or Bring It Back 100% Guarantee: Bath and Body Works has an awesome guarantee on their products and if you try something that you don’t love, you can return it and get your money back. I love this assurance that if something doesn’t work out for me, I can fall back on this. I am more adventurous in trying different products or deals because of this and I don’t worry about being stuck with something I don’t like.
Bath and Body Works Customer Service
You can reach the Bath and Body Works Customer Service Help Number at: 1-800-756-5005. They also have a contact form on the Help Page.