Lands' End was founded by Gary Comer and four other partners as a sailboat equipment company in 1963. They expanded into general clothing and home furnishing and moved to Dodgeville, Wisconsin in 1978. Sears bought Lands' End in 2002, for $2 billion. In addition to operating mail order and online business and Lands' End Inlet stores, Sears began to offer a Lands' End clothing line in a large number of its retail stores. Lands' End offers high quality clothing for everyone in the family that has a timeless style with a twist. The Lands' End guarantee has always been an unconditional one. It reads: "If you're not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price."
Lands' End Coupons
Lands’ End started as a sailboat equipment company in Chicago, Illinois in 1963. They quickly expanded into apparel and home furnishings and a majority of their business is run through mail order and Internet Sales. They also operate a few retail locations called Lands’ End Inlets and their apparel lines can also be found in many Sears locations. Although they are known for great customer service and high quality merchandise, you can still find fabulous deals at Lands’ End!
Expert Tips to Save at Lands’ End
Lands’ End is best known for their high quality outerwear, totes and luggage. They also have an extensive line of shoes, school uniform clothing, backpacks and more. They take pride in fantastic customer service, great sales and free shipping offers. Take a look at all the great ways you can save at Lands’ End!
- Get on the Lands’ End Email List – You definitely want to be on the Lands’ End mailing list . They frequently have sales and special offers and when you’re on the email list, you get notified right away!
- Coupon & Promo Codes – Coupons are the way to shop at Lands’ End. Although they can be a little pricey, Lands’ End almost always has coupons available. Check out the extensive list of coupons and promo codes we have here at Grocery Coupon Network to save on your next Lands’ End purchase.
- Shop Sale & Clearance – Lands’ End has great sales and clearance and many times their coupons and promo codes can be used on sales and clearance for even deeper discounts! Look for great deals on after season merchandise such as swimwear, winter jackets and boots.
- Shipping – Lands’ End offers Free Shipping everyday on orders over $50. And if you have a Lands’ End Inlet nearby, you can place your order from the store and get free shipping on any size order!
- Returns – Save money on returns of orders placed online! Orders can be returned to Lands End Inlets and any full line Sears location that carry Lands’ End merchandise . Lands’ End also offers Free Shipping with Re-order: If you need to return an item or items AND want to re-order the same item or items in a different size or color, they offer free shipping on your replacement order.
- Lands’ End Guarantee – They have a great guarantee: “If you’re not satisfied with any item, simply return it to us at any time for an exchange or refund of its purchase price.” This can lead to great savings, because if the knee blows out on your son’s new uniform pants or a zipper breaks on the new backpack you just bought, you can return or replace your item with no hassle! I have used this guarantee in the past and it’s one of the reasons that I love shopping at Lands’ End.
- Price Adjustments – If an item you purchased from landsend.com or a Lands’ End catalog goes on sale for a lower price within 14 days of your original purchase, Lands’ End will refund the difference upon request. “On The Counter” and “Doorbusters” pricing excluded.
Customer Service and Corporate Headquarters Information
Customer Care Phone Number – 1-800-963-481
Corporate Phone Number – 1-608-935-9341
Lands’ End Corporate Address
1 Lands End Ln
Dodgeville, WI, 53595 United States