Nike was began by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight as Blue Ribbon Sports in 1964. The company took its name change in 1971 from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Currently Nike is one of the world's largest suppliers of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment. Nike manufactures apparel and equipment also every sport from golf to tennis and basketball. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name and employs more than 44,000 people worldwide. Nike's branding and marketing strategy has also had worldwide reach. Their swoosh loge and 'Just do it' trademark are highly recognizable.
Nike, Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel, but they also manufacture sports equipment and accessories. The company was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports and changed to Nike, Inc. in 1971. They are headquartered in Oregon and have revenue of over 24 billion each year. Nike is well known for its “swoosh”, “Just Do It” slogan, and numerous sponsorships with professional athletes. Adults, kids and teens are fans of the wildly popular Nike brand and flock to the popular Niketown stores to get the latest Nike gear.
Save at the Nike Store
Nike has athletic shoes, gear and equipment for just about every sport under the sun and their popularity is growing. When you’re looking for a deal on name brand sportswear such as NIke, it can be a little more difficult, but it can be done. And when you have a teenager at home that just has to have the latest pair of Lebron’s or Elite basketball socks, you need to know the best ways to save! Take a look at our Coupons, Promo Codes and tips to save you money when shopping for Nike gear!
- Online Coupon & Promo Codes – Find the latest Coupons and Promo Codes for Nike right here at Grocery Coupon Network and save on every order! Using Online Coupon and Promo Codes are such an easy way to save!
- Get Email Updates – Sign up for email updates from Nike for exclusive offers, new style previews and more!
- Sign up for a Nike Account – When you sign up for a Nike account, you’ll receive free and easy returns, express checkout, easy order tracking and free shipping on orders over $75.
- Clearance – Browse the Nike Online Store for great savings on clearance items!
- FREE Shipping – Enjoy free standard shipping from the Nike when you place an online order of $75 or more in merchandise.
- Visit a Nike Factory Store – Head over to a Nike Factory Store for savings of 25% to 65% every day on Nike shoes and apparel.
Customer Service and Corporate Headquarters Information
Online Shopping Help – 1-800-806-6453 4am – 11pm PT, 7 days a week
Nike Corporate – 1-800-344-6453 7am – 4pm PT, Mon-Fri
Corporate Mailing Address
Nike USA Inc.
One Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005-6453