Cartwheel: A new way to save at Target!
Save with Cartwheel Mobile Savings at Target
Please note this new post with an Important Update/More User Friendly Cartwheel!
What is Cartwheel?
“Target Cartwheel is a whole new spin on saving at Target stores. Together with Facebook, Cartwheel lets you connect with friends to share your favorite deals plus save money on the products you love.”
Facebook is needed to start your account
Facebook lets you connect and share offers with your friends, and personalize your experience
Cartwheel Deals to get you Started
Use 25% off Target Cartwheel Offer Exp. 7/8
Final Cost: $1.49
Tootsie Rolls and Tootsie Pops-$1.99 each
Use 25% Target Cartwheel Offer Exp. 7/8
Final Cost: $1.49
How to add a Cartwheel offer
- First, find an offer you want in your Cartwheel activity feed, on a friend’s Cartwheel, or if you’re looking for something specific just search or browse our categories.
- Next, click on the offer.
- Then select the add button.
- Look for the red check mark to be sure your offer is successfully added.
Redeeming a Cartwheel Offer
- You can print your Cartwheel barcode from your computer
- Or you can use your mobile device in store to access your bar-code using your mobile browser.
- At the check out, present your mobile or print barcode to the cashier just as you would any other coupon.
- The cashier will scan your barcode and you’ll automatically receive your savings on all of the Cartwheel offers on your list!
Yes, you can Coupon stack with Cartwheel
- You can use (1) Cartwheel offer with a Target Coupon and a Manuf. Coupon! Make sure to check out GCN’s Printable Coupons, CleverSaver Printable Coupons, and Insert Coupons as well.
- Also use other mobile coupon Apps including SavingStar, Berry Cart, Ibotta, and Checkout51.
How many Cartwheel offers can you have?
- You get 50 spots
- You can add or remove offers as often as you’d like
More Important Info
- You can save with Cartwheel up to six times/day
- You can use your Redcard on top of Cartwheel Offers for an additional 5% Savings!
- You can use Cartwheel at Self-Check Registers
- You can get more information using Cartwheel’s Help Info.
Ready to get started?
- Login with your Facebook, Your Target Account, Or Google to get started!
*Please note that your activity will be visible to your Facebook Friends. You can change this in the settings tab located under your name.
I am excited to try Cartwheel out!