New at Target: Target Price Matches Online Competitors!
Have you heard that Target will not be offering Price Matches for Online Competitors! This is awesome news! You can view more of the complete Target Price Match Policy from the Target Website. This means that Target will price match from Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com!
In addition, Target will still price match in a competitor’s local printed ad, as they have done before if you find a better deal that way.
To be honest, I have not tried this yet, but am super excited to try this deal!
You may want to try this with the Chuggington DVD Deal that I posted about last night.
7 Day Price Match Guarantee
- If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less in the following week’s Target weekly ad or within seven days at Target.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, BabiesRUs.com or in a competitor’s local printed ad, Target will match the price!
Details on Price Matching at Target
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website or print ad. Online prices will be validated by a Target team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
Using Coupons when Price Matching
- Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
- Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price.
- Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor’s price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.
- Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.
To be honest, I have not yet tried this at Target. However, I will soon, and am excited to try! You may want to try this with the Chuggington DVD Target Deal that I posted about the other day! The $3.00 off One Chuggington Dvd Coupon is still available to print! With the $3.00 off One Chuggington Dvd you can get Chuggington: Let’s Ride the Rails (Widescreen) for just $2.00! This is a great deal considering the regular price was $14.98!
Buy (1) Chuggington: Let’s Ride the Rails (Widescreen)-$5.00 (Online Price was $14.98)
Use this $3.00 off One Chuggington Dvd
You pay just $2.00!
You can look for this DVD in stores and check the price with a price scanner. If the price comes up higher, you can Price Match using the price of the Chuggington: Let’s Ride the Rails (Widescreen)-$5.00 (Online Price was $14.98) using the Online $5 Price at Target.com.
Price Matching Tips
- Go to the Customer Service to do the price matching
- Be patient
- Follow Target’s Price Matching Policy
- Know that if you choose to price match with a Amazon, their prices can change quickly
- Remember that this also applies to items purchased within 7 days