New Target Coupon Policy Update- TONS of Price Matching!
New Price Matching Policy and More at Target
As if Target doesn’t already offer a TON of ways to save, they’ve decided to come up with even more to help you out. The store has expanded their price matching list, which now includes 29 competitors that they will price match. This will make for HUGE savings during the holiday shopping season.
Here’s the list of price matching stores-
Amazon.com, Babiesrus.com, BedBathBeyond.com, Bestbuy.com, BN.com, Buybuybaby.com, Costco.com, CVS.com, Diapers.com, DicksSportingGoods.com, Drugstore.com, Gamestop.com, JCPenney.com, Kmart.com, Kohls.com, Macys.com, Newegg.com, Officedepot.com, Petco.com, Petsmart.com, Samsclub.com, Sears.com, SportsAuthority.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Toysrus.com, Ulta.com, Walgreens.com, Walmart.com and Wayfair.com.
Here is the Target Price Match Policy-
We’ll match the price if you buy a qualifying item at Target then find the identical item for less at Target.com, select online competitors, or in Target’s or competitor’s local print ad. Price matches may be requested at time of purchase or Price adjustments within 14 days after purchase. The full list of online competitors is available online or at Guest Services.
There are some guidelines and limitations to this policy-
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number. It must be in stock at the time of Price Match.
- Online competitor matches are limited to items sold and fulfilled by the select competitors listed here.
- The actual price of an item must be identifiable and valid at the time of match. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
- Please bring the entire printed ad, or show the online price or digital version of ad on your mobile device for proof of price. Original receipts or packing slips are required for price adjustments after purchase. Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the price is identifiable and valid and all other price match criteria are met.
- We match Target.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices for Target.com purchases.
- Price matches and adjustments will not be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Target or a competitor—-VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from price matching online competitors.
- No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock at Target or Target.com.
- Limit of one price match per identical item per guest for online competitor matches.
Target has also lengthened the amount of time for price adjustments, which is double what it was before. (It was 7 days, it’s now 14 days!) This applies to items purchased in the store or at Target.com- meaning if you see a lower price in the 14 days after you make your purchase, they will make an adjustment.