Oklahoma's Double Coupon Stores
Written by Alex Bach
Double coupons were designed by grocery stores to be an extra incentive for shoppers to do their shopping with them, doubling the discounts listed on manufacturer's coupons and giving the customer twice the savings. Double coupons caught on quick and are in high demand across the country.
How Do I Use Them?
Grocery stores usually have their own slightly-varying policies as far as how double coupons are used or accepted but most generally follow these rules: simply clip or bring in accepted cents-off coupons to your grocer and redeem them at the counter. These "accepted" coupons are usually manufacturer coupons, only some stores will accept printed or electronic coupons for doubling
Not all coupons will double, however, many stores will only double coupons up to a certain amount, usually under $1.00, although some below will honor a full dollar off.
Unfortunately, not every store doubles coupons and sometimes finding one that does can seem like a perilous feat. Not to worry, we've got the list of Oklahoma's double couponing grocery stores right here.
Oklahoma's Double Couponing Grocery Stores:
Let us know
- Piggly Wiggly only offers double coupon advantages to shoppers with their rewards card, the Pig Card. Those who've joined are entitled to double their coupons up to $0.99 daily, with a limit of four like coupons per purchase.
- Apple's Market
- Albertsons will actually double coupons up to and including $1.00 but many will only double on certain days of the week. Bonus: Albertson's will also technically "double" a specifically mandated "Do Not Double" coupon with a Twice The Value coupon from the Albertsons store.
- Homeland doubles coupons every day and will also double coupons of $1.00 or less, but only for customers that have a Homeland One Card. Certain items are exempt from doubling, such as carbonated beverages, tobacco, alcohol and coupons for free items or that state "Do Not Double."
- IGA stores choose individually whether they will double coupons or not. Coupon policies are listed at the register; check them the next time you're there, or, better yet, call your grocer and ask before making the trek.
- Puckett's Food Stores in Sayre will double coupons.
- Dillions, like the one in Pryor, will double coupons but only if customers have first scanned their Plus One loyalty cards.
- Marvins Food in Chouteau and Muskogee will double coupons. Check with your local store for their exact policy.
if you've found another store that isn't on our list so we can provide a comprehensive list.
Find grocery coupons. Save money today.