eBook Benefit Sale Starting at Midnight ($50 Worth of eBooks for $5)
Starting at midnight tonight you can help a family dealing with the unexpected death of a loved one while getting 9 awesome eBooks for your help.
Earlier this month, Jenny Barlow had to call 911 after her husband became disoriented and incoherent. Immediately, he was admitted to the ICU with a brain infection and fell into a coma-like state. Over the 10 days the doctors would become hopeful that they had a diagnosis or treatment and then things would again become worse. Two weeks ago, he passed away, leaving behind his wife and five children between the ages of 9 months and 11 years old.
Now Jenny must move on after her husband’s death. As a stay-at-home mother, whom home schools her children, the finances will be a struggle. While they did have life insurance, due to the circumstances of the situation, it is not going to be enough.
As a way to help their family while still providing a great resource for readers, Mandi from life.yourway.net has brought together a small group of bloggers for a benefit sale, which includes the 9 ebooks listed below plus the complete set of Life Your Way printables. The set is worth more than $50, but will be available for just $5 for three days only, starting at midnight ET on Tuesday, 10/2.
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
100% of the proceeds from these eBooks will go directly to the Barlow family.