Ibotta App – Now Available for iPhone and Android Users!

Previous: : Next
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Prev2 of 4Next

Here’s How Ibotta Works:

Ibotta App - Now Available for iPhone and Android Users!

• First, you’ll need to download the FREE Ibotta app for your iPhone or Android phone. And for a  limited-time, you can take advantage of Ibotta’s “Share the Love” offer of a FREE $5 credit when you sign up HERE and redeem at least one successful offer from the Product Gallery.Ibotta App - Now Available for iPhone and Android Users!
  • Once you have the app, browse through all the offers available and pick the ones you would like use. You can earn money by watching quick videos, taking polls, viewing recipes, posting to your Facebook Wall etc. and also for going to the store to purchase these specific items. The really awesome part is that in addition to getting cash back on your purchases, you can also use manufacturer’s coupons and store coupons to lower your out of pocket expense. Using coupons does not affect your Ibotta deal! How cool is that?
  • When you’re at the store, you can verify that you are purchasing the correct product by using the scanner in Ibotta. Just go to the offer(item) you want to verify and click on the “bar code” icon near the top right side of the screen. A scanner will pop up – just hold the barcode under the scanner and viola!

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

2 Responses to “Ibotta App – Now Available for iPhone and Android Users!”

1. Anonymous on

I have using it….earned $10.00 in the last few weeks. I used it today….easy…fast return…and I am saving my money for Christmas….

2. Anonymous on

Need help!! I signed up using my e-mail address, but haven’t received verification yet, so tried to sign in with my FB but was told that my e-mail address was already being used!!