Vegan Shopping List
Sure, you have plenty of vegan cookbooks, recipes and snack ideas at hand. But do you know where to find the ingredients in your average, non-specialty grocery store? What’s safe to buy? What can trip you up?
For your FREE printable click HERE
Paste this Image on Your Site!
Simply copy and paste the code below and you can share this infographic on your site:
Here are some items that you might want to put on your shopping list:
- Clif Bars
- Thomas’ plain toaster bagels
- Sara Lee sandwich bread
- Peanut butter (not the honey variety)
- Smuckers Uncrustables
- The Neat Egg
- Daiya cheddar-style shreds
- Hormel vegetarian chili
- Fruit by the Foot
- Original and Bar-B-Q Fritos
- Fritos Bean Dip
- Pillsbury apple and cherry turnovers
- Progresso lentil and hearty tomato soup
- Gardein veggie meats
- Newman’s balsamic vinaigrette
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh veggies
- Lettuce/salad greens
- Baking potatoes
If you need some meal and snack ideas, try these!
- Clif Bars for crazy, rushed mornings – throw them in the backpacks or purse!
- Bagels spread with peanut butter or broiled with cheddar shreds and tomato for when we have a little more breakfast time
- Bagels with Gardein meats and lettuce/tomato for lunch
- Smuckers Uncrustables for the little kids’ lunches
- Teddy Grahams, Fruit by the Foot, fresh veggies and fruit for lunch
- Fritos with dip, Twizzlers and Oreos for the teenage party
- Cheddar shreds, Neat Eggs, tofu, veggies and torn-up Sara Lee bread for brunch casserole
- Pillsbury apple and cherry turnovers for brunch
- Baked potatoes, chili, diced tomatoes, cheddar shreds and Budweiser for football night
- Soup, toast and salad with balsamic vinaigrette for fast dinners
- Any Budweiser left over … for Mom and Dad after super busy day!