Kohl’s is a mid-range chain of department stores based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin and was founded in 1962 by Maxwell Kohl. With 1,146 stores in 49 states, Kohl’s offers brand name merchandise and exclusive labels alongside private label goods. They carry a wide range of products such as apparel, bathroom and kitchen goods, bedding, seasonal merchandise, toys and more. Realtiy star favorite, Lauren Conrad has a clothing line at Kohls as well as latino favorite, Jennifer Lopez and fashion magazine, Elle has a line as well. Great sales and lots of coupons available constantly bring prices down and have buyers coming back for more, including their Kohl’s cash, which is easy to get each time you shop! Coupons below.
Kohl’s is a mid-range chain of department stores based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin and was founded in 1962 by Maxwell Kohl. With 1,146 stores in 49 states, Kohl’s offers brand name merchandise and exclusive labels alongside private label goods. They carry a wide range of products such as apparel, bathroom and kitchen goods, bedding, seasonal merchandise, toys and more. Great sales and lots of couponsavailable constantly bring prices down and have buyers coming back for more.
Kohl’s is a super popular store for couponers because there are so many opportunities to save big! With coupons, Kohl’s Cash, Promo Codes and more, you can really stretch your dollar at Kohl’s – and find great products too! Take a look at these easy ways to save at Kohl’s!
- Use Coupons! – Coupons are the name of the game at Kohl’s. Find the latest Kohl’s Coupon and Promo Codes right here at Grocery Coupon Network! Using Online Coupon and Promo Codes make it easy to save more and get more at Kohl’s!
- Kohl’s Cash – Kohl’s runs a “Kohl’s Cash” promotion frequently and it can be a great way to save. During the promotion, you’ll receive $10 in “Kohl’s Cash” for every $50 you spend. Hold onto your Kohl’s Cash and redeem by the date printed on your Kohl’s cash. You can combine Kohl’s cash with sales and coupons to get really great deals!
- Check the “Today’s Deals” Page at Kohls.com – Keep up to date with all of Kohl’s latest sales and deals! Check Today’s Deals frequently to stay on top of great savings on site-wide, department and exclusive sales. Find great discounts and offers on everything from home goods and shoes to clothing, decor and seasonal items such as costumes and holiday decorations.
- Sign up for email Sale Alerts – Sign up for email Sale Alerts and you’ll save $5 off your next in-store purchase and 10% off your next Kohls.com purchase! You’ll receive e-mail updates about the biggest sales and clearance events, notice of exclusive free shipping offers, plus promo codes valid for online savings!
- Sign up for Mobile Sale Alerts – Sign up for Kohl’s Mobile Sale Alerts and you’ll receive your coupon code via text within 1 day to save an extra 15% off at Kohls.com.
- Open a Kohl’s Charge Card – Opening a Kohl’s charge gives you even more ways to save. Here are the benefits of opening a Kohl’s charge account:
- Save 15% on your next order when you open a Kohl’s Charge!
- Get an additional 15% discount when your new card arrives in the mail.
- Your Kohl’s Charge will entitle you to at least 12 special discounts of 30%, 20% or 15% every year!
- You can combine your Kohl’s Charge discounts with sale prices and special offers, like Kohl’s Cash!
Customer Service and Corporate Headquarters Information
Phone Kohl’s Customer Service Toll Free: (855) 564-5705 (This is a toll free 855 number and not an 800 number.)
Kohl’s Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address:
Kohl’s Department Stores
N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051