Lowe’s started out as a small store in 1946 selling home improvements products. Sixty years later, Lowe’s is now rated as the 2nd largest retailer of home improvement products world wide, and has 1745 stores in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Lowe’s offers their customers a choice of 40,000 products in 15 home improvement categories. At Lowe’s you can find anything from paint to tools, appliances, lumber, nursery products and more. If you’re looking to find some savings on you next home improvement project, then check out some these money saving coupons.
Lowe’s is a large, national, home-improvement retail chain that has been around for more than 60 years. It started as a local hardware store in North Carolina and quickly expanded into a large chain that can be found in most areas. They offer high-quality products at a low price and they offer some additional ways to save on these products, check them out below!
Ways to Save at Lowe’s
- Lowe’s Low-Price Guarantee - ensures that you are getting the lowest price. If you find a lower price anywhere else, they will give you that price + an additional 10% off, making for an even better deal than the competition is offering. Make sure to read the fine print on what is required at the store to get price matching and call ahead if you want to confirm and make sure you have what you need. I have used this before and some stores are very specific!
- Rebates and sales on major appliances can save you a ton of money. Make sure to watch for special deals and prices on the big-ticket items you want to buy. Many times you can find energy-savings rebates and combine them with a sale or deal for a great price.
- Use your Lowe’s Consumer Credit Card to save 5% on every purchase you make at the store. This would be in addition to the rebates mentioned above and other deals or coupons you might have. This is an additional reward for using the store credit card.Lowe’s occasionally releases coupons and if you are signed up for any of their newsletters you may receive them or you can check here for any great coupons that may be available. The coupons can vary from a percentage off to a dollar-savings or even special BOGO savings on plants. Check in the search bar for any coupons before you shop!
- Lowe’s offers a military discount for 10% off when you show your military ID at the store. You can save 10% on purchases up to $5,000! This can also be paired with other sales and deals but make sure to check at your store when making a purchase so you know exactly which promotions can be used together.
- Check for clearance in your store. Some stores have clearance in a particular section and sometimes it’s mixed in the regular aisles. You can find some super savings when you check out the clearance section. I always like to check the paint clearance for any colors I might use in my house, they have some high-end paint that you can get at a really low price, if you like the color.
- Lowe’s Garden Club is a garden group through the store that offers savings, newsletters and special promotions. You can sign up easily and quickly and they don’t go overboard on the communication, so it’s not bothersome.
Lowe’s strives to offer excellent customer service and they can be reached in several ways. You can reach them via a toll-free number, 800-445-6937. They also have a mailing address that handles customer complaints, compliments or issues:
Lowe’s Customer Care
P.O. Box 1111
North Wilkesboro, NC 28656
Lowe's Location Near You
Phone: (703) 948-0010