Macy’s is one of the most prestigious and premier retail stores in the U.S when it comes to superior brand name products. Macy’s is known for a lot more than just its famous Macy’s Day Thanksgiving Parade. Operating in 45 states, Macy’s has around 800 stores and has been a household name since 1858. Macy’s stores offer the customer a distinct and chic blend of exclusive designer clothing fashion and accessory merchandise including handbags, jewellery, shoes, watches, and products for bed and bath that can’t be found anywhere else. Find some great savings for top of the line clothing apparel and accessories with Macy’s coupons.
Popular Macy's Online Coupons and Coupon Codes
Expires: Oct 13th 2018
Printable Macy's Coupons
25%-60% Off New Clearance Items
Macy’s is a mid-range to upscale chain of department stores owned by Macy’s, Inc. and was founded in 1858 in New York City, NY by Rowland Hussey Macy. Currently at 850 locations, Macy’s extensive private labels alongside famous designer labels sets it apart from it’s competition. Great sales, clearance and coupons bring prices down and savvy shoppers coming back for more. They are also well known for producing the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade that brings smiles to millions of faces every year.
Expert Tips for Saving the Most at Macy’s
Macy’s is an exciting store to shop at because there are so many ways to save. Here’s a rundown of the many ways to stretch your dollar and budget at Macy’s!
- Coupons – It’s common to see multiple online coupon codes and printable coupons each week from Macy’s and usually these coupon codes give you discounts from 10 to 30% off! These coupons can be specific to departments within the store, but many are valid across the store, making for some really great deals. To find the latest online codes and printable coupons for Macy’s, be sure to check our Macy’s Coupons.
- Macy’s Weekly Ad – Check your Sunday paper for the Macy’s ad to see the latest top deals at Macy’s. These weekly flyers often have online promo codes or coupons, so they’re worth a look.
- Macys.com – Check the Macy’s deals & promotions page for a list of online and in-store savings.
- Sign up for the Macy’s newsletter – Stay up-to-date with Macy’s sales and events by signing up to receive their newsletter via email. Even better, when you sign up you’ll receive 15% off your next purchase of $100 or more!
- Download the Macy’s App- Enjoy special offers and in-store savings, manage your Macy’s account, access your registry and more with the Macy’s App.
- Sign Up for Texts from Macy’s – Texting more your thing? Text “Join” to 62297 to hear about sales, events and more! Get 15% off your first purchase of 100 or more when you sign up!
- Apply for a Macy’s Card – Macy’s cardholders enjoy Star Rewards Passes, exclusive sales events, “Happy Returns” and the option to join the “Thanks for Sharing” program that allows you to enjoy 10% off most purchases for a limited time. Open an account and get 15% off today and tomorrow (exclusions apply).
- Know when to shop – Most Macy’s sales will happen late in the week, starting on Wednesdays or Thursdays and ending on a Sunday, so try shopping at Macy’s later in the week for your best deal.
- Always ask about discounts – Even if you have coupons in hand, be sure to ask about additional discounts when checking out. With all of the coupons, sales and coupon codes available, you don’t want to miss potential savings, and the employees at Macy’s usually know what the best coupons are and what’s available. It never hurts to ask!
Macy’s Customer Service and Corporate Headquarters Information
Stay connected with Macy’s contact information.
Macy’s Customer Service – 1 (800) 289-6229
Corporate Headquarters Address:
7 West Seventh Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202