Neutrogena began formulating its products in 1930, dedicating itself to creating mild clear soap to clear the skin. It brought scientists and chemists alike to bring the best ingredients to clear skin and acne. What began as high end soaps for hotels and dermatologists, are now accessible to everyone. Find Neutrogena at any retail store or supermarket, or shop online to get deals and promotions. Neutrogena has products for men and women. They carry cleansers, moisturizers, anti-aging, sunscreen, and cosmetics. Neutrogena is not just for your face; take care of your body with body washes, lotions, body oils, and body gels. Get clear skin with the number 1 doctor recommended product to manage your skin, get rid of break outs, and keep your skin soft with Neutrogena.
Neutrogena started out as a small company called Natone in 1930 by Emanuel Stolaroff. After many successful years of selling their trademark mild & clear soap, the company named changed to Neutrogena. Neutrogena was bought by the Johnson & Johnson company in 1994, and their products are now distributed in over 70 countries. The Neutrogena product line has expanded over the years, and now includes body & bath products, cleansers, moisturizers, hair care, Men’s skin care and a cosmetics line.
Tips to Save on Neutrogena
Neutrogena products can be a little pricey, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still find great deals! There are so many ways to save, and with a little planning, there’s no reason to ever pay full price! Read on to learn all the best ways to stretch a buck on Neutrogena!
Sales – First, check the sales flyers of your favorite stores. Neutrogena products are on sale often, but usually all of their product lines aren’t on sale at the same time. Getting to know the sales cycle on your favorite products is key. For example, the best time to buy sunscreen isn’t in the middle of summer when everyone needs it. The best time to stock up is in the early spring – that’s when the sales and coupons are best, and it’s also when most people don’t have their minds on sunscreen.
Coupons – Manufacturer coupons & store coupons are released on a somewhat regular basis for Neutrogena products. Here’s where you can find them:
- Manufacturer Coupons
- Sunday Coupon Inserts – Find manufacturer coupons in your Sunday paper each week, Neutrogena coupons pop up here often.
- Grocery Coupon Network – Print and clip manufacturers coupons for Neutrogena right here at GCN.
- Find more printable manufacturer coupons on the Neutrogena or Healthy Essentials websites – Both are good sources for printable Neutrogena coupons.
- Store Coupons – Many stores (Publix, Rite Aid, Target, and Walgreens to name a few) release store coupons that you can stack with with manufacturer coupons for even better savings. Stacking a manufacturer coupon with a store coupon is one of the easiest ways to save money fast. For example, I was able to score 2 Neutrogena hand creams at CVS for FREE plus a $1.42 moneymaker. I stacked a high value manufacturer’s coupon with a store coupon and a CVS ExtraBucks deal. Not bad considering the retail on just one Neutrogena hand cream was $5.29!
Now that you know where to find the coupons and you’re watching the sales, how can you save even more?
- Checkout 51, SavingStar, and Ibotta are all great ways to add to your savings. If you’re not familiar with these great programs, it’s time to to take a look. The best part is that all three of these saving sites/apps can be used with coupons. Check these sites & apps often for possible Neutrogena deals.
- Follow the GCN blog – When great coupons are released, our expert couponers scour the sales ads for the best deals and then share them! Follow the GCN blog and you’ll never miss another hot deal or coupon!
- “Like” Neutrogena on Facebook to be in-the-know on the latest products and to hear about any special offers. Facebook is also a great place to get questions answered fast. Most companies respond very quickly when comments or questions are posted on their Facebook page.
- Sign up for the Neutrogena newsletter – Save 15% off your first online purchase when you sign up to receive coupons and news from Neutrogena.
Neutrogena Customer Service and Corporate Headquarters Information
Contact Neutrogena by phone at Â 1-800-582-4048 between 8AM to 8PM EST Monday-Friday.
Or write to Neutrogena at:
5760 W 96th St
Los Angeles, CA 90045